Core 15 Scout M-Lok AR-15 .223/5.56, 16″ Barrel, 15″ M-Lok, Nitride BCG, 30rd Mag
MANUFACTURER NUMBER:22548CALIBER:223 RemingtonCALIBER:5.56x45mmMODEL:AR-15ROUNDS:30UNIT OF MEASURE:EachCLASSIFICATION:FirearmINTERESTS:Home Defense Guns, AR-15 Rifles, Home Defense Deals, Holiday Sales, Memorial Day Sale, Top Rifles
Built upon the same principles as Eugene Stoner’s original design, we use the basic receivers as the CORE of our AR-15 style rifles, and then expand upon that design by incorporating the many benefits of today’s accessories into our rifles. We hold each and every receiver to exacting tolerances using state of the art machining processes.
By exceeding military standards, Core 15 ensures the best fit possible and can offer a more reliable, smoother functioning, and more accurate weapon that will provide you with the peace of mind that you deserve. Whether a weekend shooter heading to the range for an afternoon of fun, or professional operator preparing for work, CORE15 Rifle Systems will provide you with the weapon to fit your individual needs.
CORE Lifetime Warranty
15″ Free Float Mlok Rail
Standard Bird Cage Flash Hider
Nitride Bolt Carrier Group
.223/5.56 16″ 4150 Black Nitride Govt. Profile 1:9 Barrel OR 300 Blackout 16″ 416R Stainless Steel Bead Blasted Heavy 1:8
Mid-Length gas system
CORE 7075-T6 Aluminum Forged Mil-Spec upper & lower receivers
CORE V2 Charing Handle
6 Position Mil-Spec buffer tube
Standard Military style stock & pistol grip
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title “Ships On Or Before:” please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer– depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents – your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
WE WANT YOU TO BE SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND OFFER THE FOLLOWING SIMPLE RETURN POLICIES FOR YOUR BENEFIT.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: opticsammunitionshop offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
HOW DO I START THE RETURN PROCESS?
- Go to Our opticsammunitionshop contact page and send “Request Return” message.
- An opticsammunitionshop agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
WHEN WILL I GET MY CREDIT OR RETURN?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
WHAT ABOUT DAMAGED/INCORRECT ITEMS (NOT INCLUDING NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS LISTED ABOVE)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
WHAT ABOUT RETURN SHIPPING COSTS?
- If an opticsammunitionshop error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance if included.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.