Grand Power Stribog SP9A1 Gen2 9mm, 8″ Barrel, Folding SB Tactical Pistol Brace, Black, 3 x 30rd
Pictures may not exactly represent this item. Please read the description before purchasing.MANUFACTURER NUMBER:SP9A1-SBCALIBER:9mmMODEL:Grand Power StribogROUNDS:30UNIT OF MEASURE:EachCLASSIFICATION:FirearmINTERESTS:Home Defense Guns, Target Shooting, Pistol Brace Handguns, Memorial Day Sale, Top Handguns
The Stribog is the all new carbine pistol from Grand Power. Featuring a dual mass slide, that significantly reduces recoil and improves overall control of the firearm. Created using hard anodized aircraft grade aluminum alloy, the Stribog is lightweight, but highly durable. Field stripping does not require any special tools, thus making overall maintenance very simple.
Designed with versatility and customization in mind, the Stribog has a threaded barrel (thread protector included), Picatinny rails, and M-LOK accessory mounts for attaching a wide variety of accessories. The upper receiver back-plate can be replaced by an AR-type brace mount, further enhancing the adjustability of this firearm.
Action: Dynamic Blowback Mass Bolt
Capacity: 30 1
Barrel Length: 8″ 1/2×28 Thread Thread Protector
Front Sight: Flip-up Polymer
Rear Sight: Flip-up polymer
Construction: HTS aluminum alloy
Safety: Ambidextrous External Safety
Weight: 82 oz.
Stribog SP9A1 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol
(3) 30-Round Magazines
Hard Pistol Case
Lightweight compact polymer frame. Thin profile and ramped 3.25 inch barrel. Single action with restrike capability. Polymer grip. Manual safety. Fixed white dot front sights. Adjustable white dot rear sights. Picatinny rail (Mil-STD 1913). Matte finsih.
Category : Pistols
Type : Pistol
Action : Single/Double
Caliber : 9mm Luger
Barrel Length : 3.2″
Capacity : 12 1
Safety : Manual
Grips : Black Polymer
Sight Configuration : Fixed Front, Adjustable Rear
Weight : 22 oz
Frame Finish : Black
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title “Ships On Or Before:” please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer– depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents – your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
WE WANT YOU TO BE SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND OFFER THE FOLLOWING SIMPLE RETURN POLICIES FOR YOUR BENEFIT.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: opticsammunitionshop offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
HOW DO I START THE RETURN PROCESS?
- Go to Our opticsammunitionshop contact page and send “Request Return” message.
- An opticsammunitionshop agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
WHEN WILL I GET MY CREDIT OR RETURN?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
WHAT ABOUT DAMAGED/INCORRECT ITEMS (NOT INCLUDING NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS LISTED ABOVE)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
WHAT ABOUT RETURN SHIPPING COSTS?
- If an opticsammunitionshop error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance if included.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.